Ergonomic, mobile, powerful and compact: The HD 4/10 X Classic high-pressure cleaner impresses with its durable and reliable components such as the three-piston axial pump and an induction motor, as well as its compact and robust design. The automatic pressure relief system effectively protects the hydraulic components, thus ensuring a long lifetime and very low repair and maintenance costs. Furthermore, it reduces the traction force on the trigger gun, thus allowing long, fatigue-free periods of work. The ergonomic and user-friendly HD 4/10 X Classic is extremely easy to use and, thanks to its integrated hose reel and retractable pull handle, ensures a high degree of user comfort. With a working pressure of 100 bar, an hourly water volume of 400 litres, and stable wheels for easy transportation and high mobility at the site of use, the HD 4/10 X Classic high-pressure cleaner is suitable for diverse applications, for example in the building industry or for occasional vehicle cleaning.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The robust D180 wheels are ideal for tough applications.
- Extendible handle for convenient transport over short distances.
- Additional handle makes it easier to carry the machine, e.g. up steps.
- Just one on/off switch for foolproof operation.
- The hose reel offers high comfort and reduced set-up time.
- Ergonomic and effortless trigger gun that is convenient to use.
- Automatic pressure relief protects hydraulic components.
- Proven high-pressure system and long-life motor.
- The integrated hose reel protects the high-pressure hose well during storage and transportation.
- Very easy to transport thanks to its low weight.
- Space saving and easy to store.
There are no reviews yet.