State-of-the-art 3-phase compact hot water high-pressure cleaner with unique eco!efficiency mode that reduces diesel consumption by 20% without compromising daily cleaning performance. The 7/16’s 4.7kW 3-phase motor provides incredible cleaning performance, with up to 160 bar pressure and 660 litres per hour water flow. The HDS 7/16 C also features Kärcher’s unique Machine Protector system that prolongs component life and provides a 3-year burner coil warranty. With central one-button operation, excellent mobility and superb cleaning performance the HDS 7/16 is easy to set-up, intuitive to operate and cheap to run.
Features and benefits
- Economical and environmentally friendly – even during longer periods of use.
- eco!efficiency mode — economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2.
- Accurate detergent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
- Lockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc.
- Large hose hook or hose reel.
- Integrated cable hook and spray lance holder.
|Large tilting aid|
- For easy tilting when negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
- Jogger principle with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
|Large tank openings with integrated filling chute|
|Ease of use|
- Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch.
- Central operating field with service indicators.
- System care bottle can be changed conveniently from the outside.
12 MONTHS WARRANTY
Current type (Ph/V/Hz)
3 / 400 / 50
Flow rate (l/h)
270 – 660
Operating pressure (bar/MPa)
30 – 160 / 3 – 16
Max. temperature (°C)
Power rating (kW)
Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)
Power cable (m)
Fuel tank (l)
Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)
1060 x 650 x 920
Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
High-pressure hose, 10 m
Spray lance, 1050 mm
Pressure switch control
Integral fuel and detergent tank