Steel Female Hydraulic Quick Connect Coupling 3/8″ & probe
This hydraulic quick-connect coupling from RS PRO allows you to quickly make and release connections in hydraulic or fluid transfer systems. The coupling will shut off fluid flow instantly to prevent leakage. This versatile unit is compatible with the Faster ANV Series, Hansen HA 15000 (Gromelle) and Intertraco A Series male couplers, as well as the Safeway S565 and Stucchi BIR Series. It has a female coupling and will fit onto a G 1/2 inch connection.
A nitrile rubber O-ring provides a secure seal, backed up with a secondary PTFE seal. The built-in shut-off valve achieves maximum seal even at low pressure. There’s a corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball race and it’s easy to lock tightly in place.
The product meets standard ISO 7241-A as an effective Series A quick-connect coupling. This device is found in industrial and agricultural applications including hydraulic jacks, tractors and pumping slurry in oil wells.
Features and Benefits
• Hydraulic quick connect coupling
• Female coupling
• Fits onto BSP 3/8 inch thread
• Compatible with Faster ANV Series, Hansen HA 15000 (Gromelle), Intertraco A Series, Safeway S565
• Union type coupling
• Made from steel, zinc plated for corrosion resistance
• Nitrile rubber O-ring
• Ball locking style
• Maximum operating temperature of +125˚C
• Minimum operating temperature of -25˚C
• Maximum operating pressure of 250 bar
• Diameter of 38 mm
• Length of 66 mm
• Spanner size of 27 mm
• Meets standard ISO 7241-A as an effective Series A coupling
• Conforms to ANSI/ESD S20.20:2014 and BS EN 61340-5-1:2007 Electrostatic Control Standards