Turn any Cold Water Water into Steam with the Mazzoni Firebox Steam Generator
Mazzoni Firebox generates hot water into steam due to its diesel boiler. The steam is fed from a simple pump, with a pressure of at least 15 bar.
Electrically powered and diesel heated the FireBox heats the cold water up to 150 °C, which is essential where the hot water is needed for more effective cleaning, or for particular uses in:
- Roof Cleaning
- Chewing gum removal
- Swimming pools
Our hot box unit (FB) can be supplied in various voltages (12-24-230-400 Volts). The diesel pump is directly coupled to the fan through a joint.
Safety & Environmental:
Environment: The values of gas emissions are lower than those required by recent European regulations.
Safety: safety valve, flow control for lack of water.
Hot Box Main Features:
- Hotbox unit (FB) can be supplied in various voltages (12-24-230-400 Volts).
- The diesel pump is directly coupled to the fan through a joint.
- The boilers manufactured by Mazzoni, are high-performance and have low power consumption.
- The structure of the boiler is made of stainless steel
- On the outside and the tube used is 3/8 “.
- Cover in stainless steel and base in painted steel
- Supplied with 16L fuel tank with level inserted in the structure.
- Electrically powered and diesel-heated vertical boiler
- Control panel with switch and thermostat to regulate temperature
- With flame control, flow switch, and level switch
- Hours counter display, LED alarm and safety valve
Fire Box Features:
|Code||Bar||l/min||Coil(mt)||Coil(Ø)||Fuel tank||Power supply||In/out.||Kcal/h||Kg/h|
|3.064.04.006||250||25||35||3/8”||16L||230V||M22 x 1,5||90000||9,30|