The Mammoth wet & dry vacuum tagline is one that is true to its words, it really does suck! With a suction capacity of 6000 litres an hour, powered through the independently controlled twin turbine motors, the Mammoth vacuum guarantees optimum performance throughout the life of your project.
The impact resistant, translucent tank and large wheels make manoeuvrability issues a thing of the past and housed within the tank is a dedicated aqua dry basket filter with a stainless mesh inner that prevents debris build up inside of your machine.
Both the Mammoth 110 and 240 volt wet & dry vacuum come as standard with; a crevice tool, round brush attachment, two piece chrome handle, both a wet and dry floor head, and a 2 1/2 m anti static hose.
- Multiple twin turbine motors make short work of any job
- The 90 litre translucent tank give you full visual control
- The draining pipe makes for easy emptying
- A robust chassis and large wheels create easy movement
- An automatic float level prevents potential overfilling