When performing renovation work in old buildings, we can never know what to expect. This kind of work often releases asbestos along with other substances which are harmful to health and/or carcinogenic and must be removed immediately.
With the NT 30/1 Tact Te H, you will have the perfect wet and dry vacuum cleaner for this task at hand. Extremely compact and highly mobile, it not only takes account of external basic conditions but has been tested and approved for all dust in the H class. Thanks to the innovative new double filtration feature, hazardous dust can be captured using a safety filter bag. It also means that large quantities of less hazardous dust can be sucked up directly into the 30-litre container. This is where the further improved and highly efficient Tact filter cleaning system is used.
With it, the device achieves a guaranteed filtration efficiency of 99.995%. A practical power outlet with auto-start, as well as the fully antistatic design including conductive accessories, round off the clever concept of our NT 30/1 Tact Te H.
- Airflow (l/s) 74
- Vacuum (m bar/kPa) 254 / 25.4
- Max. rated input power (W) 1380
- Standard nominal size 35
- Container capacity (l) 30
- Sound level (dB(A)) 69
- Number of current phases (Ph) 1
- Voltage (V) 220 – 240
- Frequency (Hz) 50 – 60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 14.4
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 560 x 370 x 580
- Weight includes packaging (kg) 19.6
- Suction hose, 4 m
- Suction Tube, 2 piece(s), 0.55 m
- Filter bag, Fleece
- Wet and dry floor tool, 360 mm
- Crevice nozzle
- Connector for electric tools
- Automatic on/off control for electric power tools
- Antistatic system
- Sturdy bumper
- Safety class, I
- Caster with brake
- Filter cleaning, Tact Filter
There are no reviews yet.