B 40 W walk-behind, scrubber dryer, features a 40l fresh water tank and is ideal for medium sized floors. The brush contact pressure can be adjusted as well as choosing between a roller or disc brush option with various working widths.The KIK key system provides protection against incorrect operation. Extra feature: eco!efficiency mode extends battery life, tank rinsing system for automatic cleaning of the dirty water tank without splash back, auto-fill function for convenient filling of the water tank as well as Dose cleaning agent dosing system for direct dosing from the cleaning agent container. This is a configuration example. This machine is available with a range of different equipment and features, e.g. different batteries and Dose cleaning agent dosing system.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Automatic filling option
- Time-saving filling of the fresh water tank.
Brush head with rollers
- High contact pressure for perfect cleaning results.
- Perfect for structured surfaces.
Energy-saving eco!efficiency mode
- Simple handling thanks to clear control elements with colour-coding.
- Simplified use and shortened teach-in time.
Powerful traction drive
- Optionally with traction drive. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation.
- Perfect adaptation of the machine to cleaning requirements.
|Working width of brushes (mm)||550|
|Working width, vacuuming (mm)||850|
|Max. Area Performance (m²/h)||3300|
|Practical area performance (m²/h)||1980|
|Fresh/dirty water tank (l)||40 / 40|
|Brush contact pressure (g/cm²)||140 – 160|
|Brush speed (rpm)||1200|
|Rated input power (W)||max. 1300|
|Traction motor (W)||130|
|Voltage, charger (V/Hz)||100 – 240 / 50 – 60|
|Battery runtime (h)||max. 3.5|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||60|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||88|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1249 x 620 x 1145|