A very tidy example
The hot water pressure washers of the new middle- and super-class convince with their 6 main features. 1. Environmental protection Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump. 2. User friendliness This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction hose reel for 20 metres hose that swivels through 180°, and much more. 3. Cleaning performance Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements. 4. Mobility The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tired wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. 5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexural stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more. 6. Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Water treatment unit
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Access to machine operation information on duration of use and necessary service intervals.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3 piston axial pump.
- Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation.
- Precise metering valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||3 / 400 / 50|
|Flow Rate (l/h)||600 – 1200|
|Operating pressure (bar/MPa)||30 – 180 / 3 – 18|
|Temperature (supply 12°C) (°C)||min. 80 – max. 155|
|Consumption fuel oil (kg/h)||7.7|
|Heating oil consumption, eco!efficiency (kg/h)||6.2|
|Power rating (kW)||8.4|
|Power cable (m)||5|
|Fuel tank (l)||25|
|Weight (with accessories) (kg)||175.1|
|Weight incl. packaging (kg)||187.1|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||1330 x 750 x 1060|
- Trigger gun,
- High-pressure hose, 10 m, DN 8,400 bar
- Spray lance,
- Power nozzle
- Pressure switch control
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (three-phase)
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- Two detergent tanks
- Dry running protection